Monday, June 04, 2007

I'll Be Back

"The Terminator" is on Channel 5 tonight, and I feel like I probably should stay up to watch it. I've never seen it before, and it's one of those films that people just assume everyone has seen, and make reference to in everyday conversation. I lose count of the times someone has said to me "it's like that bit in The Terminator where..." or something along those lines. It must have happened to me at least once. And it is supposed to be a genuinely good film. On the other hand, I can't be bothered to watch it, especially with adverts in the middle. It's already on the list of films I should get the DVD of some day. Quite a big list, that one, but I'll get round to them when I'm old and retired and have nothing better to do with my life. Although it won't be DVDs then, it'll be space holograms.

No comments: