Friday, June 08, 2007

Hooray, it's the weekend!

And while that might seem like an unusual sentiment from someone who doesn't work for a living, I've rediscovered the weekend feeling. I've been itching to do an hour cards and hour numbers practice, and I can't do it on weekdays, because I have agencies possibly phoning with exciting job prospects and things like that. And in the evenings there's things on telly or people to talk to and it's not really possible to set aside three hours at a time. But it's the weekend tomorrow, and one of those rare weekends when I'm not doing anything at all, so I can unplug that dratted phone and sit down staring at numbers and cards to my heart's content!

You know, sometimes, when I think about it, I think I might actually be a total sad case.

No comments: