Sunday, June 03, 2007

Prohibition

Alcohol should be banned. No, not alcohol. Hangovers. The alcohol bit is fine. I was out drinking with my brother last night, and I haven't entirely recovered from it yet. I sometimes get the feeling I can't keep up with the young folk any more...

Anyway, I did manage to play in an othello tournament on kurnik today, and did no worse than usual. I seem to be drawing a lot of games in kurnik tournaments lately - two games out of eleven in each of the last two I've played in. I'm not sure if that means I and my opponents are playing perfectly or whether it's just random chance. I choose to believe in the perfect-play option. Sorry if this isn't entirely fascinating, but as I mentioned, I'm not in the best of shape today. Normal bloggery will be resumed tomorrow.

No comments: