Monday, September 26, 2022

In fact, let's have two posts in one night!

 I did think about going to watch Redditch Utd tonight in their game that was happening at the same time as England v Germany. I mean, the international match was a dead rubber, and the one just down the road was an important game for the Reds, who have been winning away and losing at home all season. And whenever I go to a home game, they always seem to win, so my support would almost certainly have been crucial.

But it was cold, and pouring with rain, so I decided to stay in and watch the big game on the telly instead. And Germany got a late equaliser to make it 3-3, while Redditch failed to get a late equaliser and lost 2-3. I feel entirely responsible for this loss, and I'll have to make sure to go to the next one.

No comments: