Monday, September 27, 2021

Journal of the plague years

Okay, so, having decided to stop writing my blog mainly in order to punish the human race for being so stupid, I did rather expect the whole stupidity thing to have stopped by this point. Perhaps "until the world stops being stupid" was too strict a requirement to set for starting to blog again. There are some slight encouraging signs, though, and more importantly there was a memory competition in Germany, there's another one scheduled for France next month, and there was a British Othello Championship in Cambridge on Saturday and Sunday just gone, that I really would like to write about.

So I'm reducing humanity's sentence, letting you off for good behaviour, and starting to blog again, as of now. I do have plenty of things to write about, after all. Stay tuned!

No comments: