Wednesday, January 17, 2007

D

I was hoping that something momentous would happen today that I could pentacentennially blog about, but in fact I've followed my usual practice whenever I have several specific tasks that I was intending to do, and have sat around all day doing absolutely nothing. I may have mentioned this before, but I suck at self-motivation. I'll just have to leave all that stuff until I've forgotten how personally important it is to me.

In the meantime, the Bristol Comic Expo for this year has just announced its guests. Brian K Vaughan AND Kurt Busiek?! Ignoring Alan Moore, who doesn't do this kind of thing, they've got my two favourite comic writers in the world right now! I've never been to one of these things before, but I'm not missing this one. I'll have to get an autograph book and start a collection! Oo, I'm all excited already and it's not until May! The weekend after the Cambridge MSO (othello on the Saturday, memory on the Sunday), in fact, so I get to indulge three of my geeky hobbies in two weeks!

No comments: