Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We are so young

That post of mine the other week asking whether having a hot water bottle made me an old man has proved to be very popular. It's got even more comments than the world-famous contents-of-my-pocket one! So I think it's official, I'm not old. And I can continue to warm my tootsies without a care in the world.

Of course, if I wanted a care in the world, I could fret about my book-writing, which is harder to get into than you might think. Certainly more than the NaNoWriMo thing, because this one is supposed to be readable, intelligent, educational and fun. Particularly the 'fun' part. But now I come to read the bits and pieces I've written over the past couple of years, I find that they need heavy rewriting to pass muster, and I hate rewriting. Ah, the tribulations of a writer. I'm sure I'll survive.

No comments: