Saturday, November 11, 2006

3706 down, 46294 to go

And I worked that out in my head, too. And then corrected it when I realised I'd got it wrong. Anyway, I promise that this is the only time I'll start a blog post with "x down, y to go", seeing as everyone else who's doing NaNoWriMo is doubtless doing exactly the same thing in their own blogs (all of which are no doubt much more worth reading than mine). But anyway, I've got started. Not a huge amount, but enough for me to be happy with.

I'm not saying it's good writing, but I am secretly thinking it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, anyway. And I think I have cracked the whole writer's block thing, anyway (thanks Josh for the advice!)

I'm still not going to let anybody read the finished product, though. It's not THAT good.

No comments: