Sunday, October 15, 2006

Best present ever

Crispy has bought me a Zoom-Zoom T-shirt! From eBay! You know, like my favourite shirt that I've worn so much over the past seven years that it's all full of holes and a dingy grey colour and almost unwearable even by my standards. And somebody out there has acquired one of these things that you had to spend £30 on pocket dragon figurines to get and kept it in its original packaging for all this time, just so I could have it for a birthday present this year. Yay!

It's about quarter past midnight and I'm drunk. But it turns out this house has wireless internet access, presumably stolen from the neighbour. I'll go into more detail tomorrow, by which I mean today, when I'll probably be more sober and able to write correctly-spelt words first time without going back and correcting myself.

1 comment:

Zoomy said...

Lest anyone think I have trouble holding my drink, in more ways than one, I should point out that those dayglo Asda shots come in plastic glasses sealed with foil, so that even the most sober and motor-skills-posessing person would find it hard not to spill the things down their brand new shirt...