Monday, July 31, 2006

Just for you, Mike

Seeing as Mike Carroll, who if I had a fan club would be not only the president but also the person who does the fiddly jobs of printing and stapling the newsletter and sending it out to everyone, is always on at me to get some more photos taken of myself and shown to the world, here's me and my brother drunkenly but passionately singing at his party last month.

I'm still not going to get a camera - they're just too much hassle all round, and besides, I'm camera-shy. Except when it comes to VPS get-togethers, and those photos can stay restricted to VPS people, thank you very much. I don't think the world needs to see me in Lursa's dress.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Hey there!

You don't take a bad picture. If you get a low-hassle camera, you could take pictures of local landmarks and interesting natural features and make travelogues on your blog! They're a lot of fun.

(SIDE NOTE: I'm the guy who drew the Mullein Fields cartoon that you were nice enough to say nice things about a while ago. Since it ended, I jumped on the Blogger bandwagon and just re-found your blog! Feel free to come on over to mine and say hello!)

Anonymous said...

Mike tries to think of something clever...

...

...

AHA!!!

http://djdevin.net/~darkillusion/Zoomy.mp3

cheers

Sam said...

"I don't think the world needs to see me in Lursa's dress."

...or half-naked, crawling round her floor gibbering drunkenly.

Zoomy said...

There's only one thing I can say to that: "Kiss me or I'll bite you again!"