Friday, October 21, 2005

Too much, too young

It shows what kind of person you are when you're on a night out and you're thinking "I must get home quickly so I can write in my blog about everything that's happpened tonight."

Also, the length of time it's taken me to type the above sentence is quite alarming. Somebody, either Lee or Zoe, kept ordering rounds a bit quicker than I can comfortably drink them. With the result that I've had four and a half pints of Stella by nine o'clock. I know from experience that more than three and I'm useless for the next day at least. I switch to rum and coke after three pints, as a rule.

It's no good, I can't do all the typing I was planning to do tonight. Getting the spelling right (and this is very important to me) just takes too long. I keep hitting the wrong keys. Tomorrow, I'll tell you all about everything that's happened tonight. But now, I'd better go to bed.

1 comment:

Sam said...

At half-nine?

But I'm very excited, Zoomers...maybe I should ring you early tomorrow morning now I have your number.