Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back to the Future!

I'm watching it at the moment. One of those films that you can watch over and over again without it getting old. I'd love to travel in time myself, although I'm never sure whether I'd want to meet my younger self and change the course of history. I've admittedly had some experiences that I'd rather not have had, over the years, but I think I'm pretty happy with myself as I am right now. I wouldn't want to change anything, in case I ended up making myself worse, if you see what I mean.

I must admit, though, I've always had a secret code that I've never told anyone, ready to exchange with myself if any kind of time-travel scenario occurs in which I need to convince myself that I really am me, if you see what I mean. Time travel can be a complicated business. Maybe I'll just go back a bit further and adopt a dodo.

1 comment:

Sam said...

YOu creep! Yours is the first one I read when I get online - maybe I need to get out more.

I love BTTF - got all 3 on DVD. Great stuff..."Great scott!"