Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Home again

I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I always get like this after a memory championship or MSO - the whole job just feels really frustrating and dull at the same time. I'll be okay after a couple of days back.

Plus I'm late in tomorrow, because I'm doing an interview on Radio Derby. I'm also having the Evening Telegraph phoning me up, and maybe coming round to photograph me again. But after that, hopefully, the whole thing should go away until next year. Freedom!

Also, this means I can talk about something else in this here blog. It's not been very balanced so far. But just one more memory-related ramble: I'm feeling much more motivated to win next year's championship now. I'm going to put a lot of work into preparing for Vienna in November, hopefully. If I can win that, it'll be a great boost.

No comments: