Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Battery life

 You know, the last entry was meant to be called "Miss Bindergarten is an old lady", or something along those lines. I changed it just before posting, and must have accidentally deleted the second half entirely. Either that or Blogger automatically removes anything that casts aspersions on Miss B, which would be fine with me. Those books really are awesome.

Anyway, it's been a very long time since I used my speed cards timers, you know. When did I last memorise a pack of cards at speed in real life, rather than on the internet? It must be ages and ages ago! Long enough for the batteries to have died, anyway, so I went out and got some more to recharge my whole collection of timers (five of them still work, after all these years). You have to put some serious thought into which brands of battery to buy, of course - personally, I think you can't do better than Ordinary Zinc Batteries. I think they get a bad press. Don't listen to what the bunny tells you.

No comments: