Thursday, March 24, 2022

Wordle 2 - the sequel

 You see, this is what happens when an evil corporation like the New York Times takes over a thing like Wordle - they start to destroy the competition!

I've been playing the originally-named Wordle2 since quitting while I was ahead with the real Wordle - Wordle2 is exactly the same, but better in every way because it has six-letter words instead of five, and you get to play it twice a day instead of once. But the similarities were obviously too much for the evil New York Times to tolerate, so today Wordle2 has changed its name to Word Hurdle and added an extra little announcement to the top of the page:

This game is not associated with The New York Times. We will soon be moving to www.wordhurdle.in

I'm sure that will help them hide from the evil world-dominating New York Times corporation (who in my only other experience of them wrote that really nice article about the Extreme Memory Tournament). I've played "Word Hurdle" 64 times so far; I'll quit when I get to 72, for the golf-themed reasons I talked about in February, so the evil New York Times can go ahead and destroy it in another four days.

No comments: