Thursday, February 27, 2020

This idea has legs. Or at least feet.

So, a couple of days ago, Laura at the office had a hole in her shoe and got wet feet. She asked if anyone could lend her a pair of socks. Seeing as I live practically next door, I generously brought her one of my finest pairs (no holes at all) from home. And to thank me, she custom-made a new pair of socks for me...


I didn't know it was possible to do this! I'm still not entirely sure why anyone would want to do this, but that's not the point. It seems I could cheaply manufacture Official Ben Pridmore Socks! I could sell them by the million! There are parts of the world where my huge fanbase would snap them up! I need to investigate the sock distribution facilities of China, quick! My TV appearance four years ago no doubt still has the country desperate for merchandise, and I can fill that demand with socks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wager she has quite the shrine littered about with your photos and discarded rubbish.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! What a star - both of you

Unknown said...

(Mike Curtis - AKA Unknown anonymous)