Thursday, May 12, 2011

BBC Television Centre

It's only the second time I've been there, but it's an extremely groovy building. It's all big and circular. Also, travelling there was a lot easier than last time, because I insisted on taking the tube rather than a taxi. Taxis are nasty things. Anyway, the upcoming programme, "Epic Win", will involve a strange memory challenge that I'll keep a secret so as to build suspense. It should be fun, though. Stay tuned to BBC1 for the next two or three months until it's broadcast.

This will at least keep me busy until the World Memory Championship finally happens, because I've heard that it's being rescheduled again. Probably a good thing, giving me more time to train, although I did an extremely speedy binary practice this morning before going to London, so I'm feeling confident again now. Yay for me!

No comments: