Thursday, March 03, 2011

That went surprisingly well!

I turned up at BBC Nottingham late, having missed the train and cycled in to the city, but they gave me the task of teaching the sports presenter how to memorise royal weddings, and it came out sounding good on the radio.

Also as a follow-up to last night, the prize I won turns out to be a cheque for £1,000. Maybe instead of giving it to charity like I said I would, I'll take it to Las Vegas and attempt to win a fortune. Did I mention that I'm going to Las Vegas? Well I am. So there.

3 comments:

Dale said...

I think you owe it to charity to at least double that money in Vegas. Just don't end up being the star of Hangover Two.

nELSON said...

Are you coming to NYC for the USA memory comp before going to Vegas??

Zoomy said...

Sorry - still working my four weeks' notice, and I can't get the time off to come to NYC this year. But I wish you the best of luck, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!