Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It must be Christmas time

I've been in Chesterfield today, working in the store there as part of the usual annual make-the-head-office-people-do-some-real-work-for-once initiative. Then I'm not working at all for the next two days, because on Saturday and Sunday I'm going to Boston to work in the store there. It's all terribly complicated, but it will give me time to plan a memory-training routine and/or a new memory system. I'll also try to think of something other than memory to write about, because I'm sure you're all bored with it by now.

4 comments:

nELSON said...

Boston, USA???? Thats where I live :D

Zoomy said...

No, the real Boston. Lincolnshire, England. Not that fake Boston over there that thinks it's so great just because it's a big giant city rather than an insignificant little town where nothing happens...

Anonymous said...

Memory talk is never boring ;)

Henry G. said...

What do you sell in your stores? What is it you do for the store when not in the store? How many store numbers can you still recall?