Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I'm bored!

I haven't been on TV for ages. This must be what it's like to be a normal person, instead of a major celebrity. Unless that other Japanese company decides to go for it, there's nobody even considering making a documentary about memory competitions at the moment, is the point I'm seriously making here. It's about time somebody came along and wanted to film the 2010 world championships. Come on, TV producers, the public wants to see the exciting spectacle of a group of people sitting in a basement looking at numbers!

2 comments:

Boris said...

Have a look at the World Championships Web Page. If its the basement of the hotel, its still an amazing venue this time!

Michelle said...

Wow Zoomy I didn't know you were a Tv star lol. But I guess you should be since you're so good at memorizing :). Actually I have a challenge for you: Try to remember the source code to a C++ or Java based program application. Hey if you can remember hundreds of digits then why not try something a bit more challenging? Hey it was just a thought lol :)