Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Has he a beard, Mr Godot?

There's no denying that my beard is more white than black these days, at the sides at least. I suppose I could disguise it by shaving the side bits and just having one of those annoying semi-beards that trendy people have, but I'm not going to do that. I've never understood people who grow beards but still shave certain parts of their face every morning. What's the point of having a beard if not to save you the hassle of shaving? It's not as if the silly little things look good. There's nothing more stylish and attractive than a full beard. Particularly on bald, chubby, short men. With big noses, and glasses. Really, I'm extremely handsome, if you come to think about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alle, die mit mir auf Kaperfahrt fahren,
müssen Männer mit Bärten sein

Jan und Hein und Klaas und Pit, die haben Bärte, die haben Bärte...

Mike said...

Never mind beards,
I believe that all entrants to these memory competitions MUST wear head gear.
In photos, I have seen that not only you like head gear but a Brazilian chap wears a woolly hat as well.
If everyone would please wear head gear to the comps, it would be so cool!
What a group photo!