Friday, December 26, 2008

The longest possible time until more Christmas

Still, at least it's still Boxing Day. That's nearly as good. And also, last night's Doctor Who was freaking brilliant! God, next Christmas is going to comparatively suck without David Tennant to enliven the evening! Unless the new Doctor is even better, but I don't think that's going to be possible. Hey, maybe he's not leaving after all, and it's just yet another tease on the part of the creators! That'd be cool.

I think I've been watching too many American TV shows over the Christmas holiday, I seem to be using no end of yankee slang tonight. I'll stop it now. Anyway, maybe it's time I made some new year resolutions and posted them in my blog? Any suggestions would be welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suggested New Year Resolutions for Zoomy:

1) Quit job.

2) Buy a fiddle.

3) Buy a new hat.

4) Take fiddle and hat to corner.

5) Make sign, "Will stop playing for 5 minutes per (enter amount of money here)."

6) Take all the money and buy home next to Buzan.

7) Play fiddle.