Saturday, November 15, 2008

Must be some sort of distorting lens

There are pictures of the world championships up on the official website now, but I'm not going to link to them because they make me look horrifically fat. Seriously, it shocked me a little, and I think I'm going to have to face up to the fact that I am currently fatter than I have been for many years. I need to do something about it, as a matter of urgency. I'm too young for middle-aged spread. Okay, diet starts tomorrow!

Well, maybe not exactly tomorrow, since I've just been to the supermarket and bought my usual unhealthy foodstuffs for the next couple of weeks. Maybe I could just eat smaller portions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Either you've put on almost a stone since I saw you a few weeks ago or those are just some particularly unflattering pictures. They do say that the camera adds 10 pounds...

I say start the diet after Christmas or you'll just feel guilty if you eat to much of the chocolate Santa brings you.