Friday, June 20, 2008

Millennium

Well, if yesterday's blog was number 999, I suppose that means that this is the big one thousand! Woo!

So, I've been racking my brains, wondering what kind of post I should make for this historic occasion. Some kind of song and dance routine? An analysis of my life over the last thousand blogged days? A shocking personal revelation? A blank blog to really subvert expectations?

No, what I should really do is stop talking about myself for once, and say "But enough about me. How's things with you?" What's happening with you, my blog readers, today? I'd really like to see in the comments thread a paragraph or two of what you would be blogging about tonight if you were a blogger. And if you already are a blogger, well, write something else.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i had the energy id be blogging about the complexiies of job hunting and attending interviews without arrousing the suspicion of your current employer. Theres only so many times you can come down with food poisoning or take that mysterious single day holiday that was booked just 2 days previous.

David B ~~

Ian said...

I too would be blogging about the complexities of job hunting! It's just so hard to find the right kind of job these days! It used to be so much easier. That said, so did everything, I suppose!

Anonymous said...

Upon awakening, I discovered that I had a clogged kitchen sink. Using all of my charm, and little chemical drain opener, I politely asked it to start working again. She wouldn’t listen. The darn thing hates me! She never forgave me when for pouring congealed fat goop down her stainless steel throat. (Homer says, “Congealed fat…mmm.”)

A more physical approach was obviously required; a lesson in human superiority was to begin immediately.

Mr. Plunger pushed and sucked for almost 30hours, which in human hours is about 5 minutes. I gave up.

unknown said...

Why, thankyou Zoomy! I'm very well thanks but if I was blogging I'd be moaning about waking up and finding that I'm sixty and all my looks have gone!

Winnie der Pooh said...

I'm late - as usual - but I do have an excuse. I was on vacation in loverly Seattle on Friday and opening up my computer would have inevitably led to me getting sucked into work. Instead, I expolored the Seattle Underground, wandered China Town and sat by the pool after a cozy nap. Job hunting is most certainly a drag, but finding a job really increases your appreciation of vacations!