Thursday, May 15, 2008

Interesting demographic

Well, it seems that four out of five commenters who expressed a preference agreed with me that contact lenses are a horrible, horrible idea. I'm pretty sure this is well above the national average, even though the sample size is roughly equivalent to the number of people they generally survey for those polls of what 'the public' thinks about things.

So what does this show us? That people who read Zoomy's Thing are generally squeamish sissies who go around arranging flowers and holding hands more than is socially acceptable when they should be doing manly things like sticking things in their eyes? Or that my readers are intelligent types who appreciate that wearing glasses is the best way to show the world how clever you are? Or that the majority of people who follow my blog are scared of incurring my violent and sardonic wrath if they venture a different opinion to mine?

1 comment:

SamT said...

NO.
I just think I don't want the lenses to stick to my eyeballs, or as you hear horror stories about folk landing up in the ER with lenses in the wrong places IN their eyes.
I am not chicken, nor do I flower arrange, but , contact lenses, no ta!