Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm too lazy

Since I'm too lazy to write anything interesting or entertaining tonight, I think I'll just mention that I'm cheering for Stephen Hendry in the snooker. I used to routinely cheer for Steve Davis, but perhaps I'm getting more up-to-date nowadays.

It's still an ambition of mine to become a great snooker player some day. It's sort of on the back burner of my things-to-do list, because a prerequisite of the plan is to become a millionaire and own a house big enough to fit a snooker table in. But I'm sure it'll happen some day. After all, how hard can it be to knock a few balls around?

1 comment:

Idriz said...

Steve Davis is the only snooker player I know! Also the only one I like and cheer for :) SD is also number 64 is my memory system ;)

The hard thing is not the plying snooker part, it is the getting rich and having a big house... We should all go to Ed´s family home. He probably has two tables there, one for him self and one for his guests :D