Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Blue Peter-related remarks

After tonight, I won't mention Blue Peter again, I promise. But I thought I really should say a public thanks to the boy who reassured me that I'm like a million times better than all of them put together, after my rather unimpressive memory performance. If only I could remember his name...

I'm also told, by an unreliable maternal source, that the first proper sentence I ever said was "It was Goldie's birthday and all the dogs came to his party!", so possibly if not for Blue Peter I would never have learned to talk and this blog would consist of disjointed incoherent childish babbling. Oh, wait, that's all it does consist of...

Also, and this isn't really anything to do with Blue Peter at all, have they stopped making Drifters? The chocolate bar, not the vagabonds. It's my choccie of choice and there aren't any in the shops any more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen a Drifter in ages. Mind you, after all the fuss about bringing back Wispa, I haven't been able to find one in weeks!

Anonymous said...

Now you have a Blue Peter badge, can you get in Warwick Castle and other top attractions for free?

SamT said...

think Drifters went the same way as whispa, but then who knows enough public ho ha and like whispa might get them back too!
But like Ace said I ain't seen a whispa in a wee while.

Anonymous said...

WHSmiths at Cambridge station had loads of wispas on Saturday

Anonymous said...

I think I may need to take a trip to Cambridge . . . .

Zoomy said...

Let me know if you see any drifters there!