Sunday, August 05, 2007

Five Not Live

I know I said I wasn't going to write about memory-related stuff for a while, but I had to record that I've just done an interview over the phone for Radio Five Live, that's going to be broadcast some time around midnight tonight, under the pretence that it's a live chat with a 'fascinating person'. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the media are all a bunch of fakers. They did actually want me to do it live, at midnight, but I told them I've got to work tomorrow. And really, if I'm not important enough to be on the air at half past eight on a Sunday night, I'm not going to stay up late until we get to a timeslot with few enough listeners. I'm almost a celebrity, dagnabbit! I should be demanding all sorts of concessions for this kind of work! My own dressing room, and a box of really nice chocolates with no nuts in, brought to me by trained squirrels. And a Big Yellow Teapot.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thundercats DVD 30ish episodes of 60ish episodes of first series - 15 pounds - at Sale section of Moorgate HMV.

Fun-der Fun-der Fun-der !!!