Sunday, June 24, 2007

Is it me, or

... has it started raining all the time just when I've started having to cycle to and from work on a daily basis? Actually, that's one of at least two reasons why I'm regretting taking the temp job. For another, it gets in the way of looking for something permanent - I've never had a temporary position before without the prospect of it becoming a long-term thing, and it's inconvenient when it comes to interviews and things. I know I wanted to get back to working fast, but it was a bit silly to go and take this one, I think. Still, I'm not sure whether to quit (which would probably look bad) or carry on and assume I'll still be able to find a real job (it doesn't really take that much effort).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the gentleman who continued to "help out" at your previous employer long after you gave notice?...my guess is you're going to fulfill your current obligation, then work there a couple more weeks...bahahaha

Anonymous said...

Have you considered taking evilness lessons? Most colleges have them now

Zoomy said...

Oh, so now I've got a worldwide reputation as a pushover? Lovely.

Anonymous said...

oh so its your fault its raining!