Sunday, January 28, 2007

It was Sunday, what a black day

I was thinking of having an image. Or a different image, anyway. Rather than being the one with the hat and the strange clothes, I thought it would be cool to be the one with the hat and the all-black clothes, or the one with the hat and the 18th-century period costume, you know the kind of thing. That way it will be easier to become a major TV star, because everyone will remember me after the first time they see me perform.

Or I could become a nudist.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was studying at Goldsmiths College, I knew a young man who dressed in all Edwardian-period fashions. He included a monacle in this costume. I was rather scared of him. Then I found out that he was an -ist of several types, and I decided that he was just a ponce.

Anonymous said...

Just say NO to nudity.


I've always found men on television with obvious toupees to be quite memorable. The trick is to make the observers of such a thing to whole heartily believe that you think it looks good. I'm not saying you need a toupee, just saying that I think it would make you more memorable to the masses of potential worshipers.

Anonymous said...

If you do become a nudist, it could bring new meaning to this blog's title - Zoomy's thing

Zoomy said...

I love the toupee idea! I'd have to get one that's just a couple of shades lighter than my real hair, so it's really striking.

And I'd love to wear a monocle, but I'm short-sighted in both eyes and I don't like contacts. Maybe I could wear two monocles? Or one monocle and one eyepatch? Hey, that's an idea! Maybe I could be half pirate and half aristocrat!

Anonymous said...

If you wear two monocles you'll make a complete spectacle of yourself...