Monday, May 29, 2006

Blog roll

I haven't got one of those lists on my minimalist blog here of other people whose blogs and things I read on a regular basis. This makes me feel quite guilty, since several of them have links to me, so here - look at these people, everyone:

Log/Sam
Sleepy/Mike
Crispy/Emma
Jemfo/Jen (you have to be on her friends list, but if you know her I'm sure she'll add you to it. And if you don't, well, you can always ask.)
Jemfy's other blog
Darth Tigger/Jess
Schecki/Jennabean/Jenn

Is that all the VPSers? I bet I've forgotten someone who'll be mortally offended now. They'll never speak to me again, whoever they are, and spread malicious rumours about me behind my back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would not the malicious rumours be spread in front of your back, and behind your belly?

Zoomy said...

No, my friends are weird. If they want to spread malicious rumours about me, they tell me them and trust me to spread them to other people.

Joeymom said...

Hi Zoomy! Just LadySri, you didn't forget me, I just started a blog. Decided, what the heck? I'll be 21st century and expose my life to the public eye. But anyway, here's the address:

http://joeyandymom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Blogspot and I are having an acrimonious relationship, so my "Other blog" is on hold until I figure out how to sign into "lifeisshort" accurately and circumvent whatever-it-is to start posting things(!)