Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bonus drunken post about a giant spider

I'm at Crispy's house, after a barbecue and watching of Buck Rogers (1953 compilation of the 1930s series). Dialogue during setting up folding chairs in the garden:

Crispy: Here's the chairs, they're a bit cobwebby.
Me: Well, the spiders seem to like them if they've been sitting on them.
Crispy: But they're not sitting on them any more...
Me: That's true, maybe they AARGH! [as a spider roughly the size of a small cat crawled out from the folds and glared at me.]

2 comments:

Zoomy said...

See, you've got to come to England, so we can have a barbecue! I'll protect you from the giant spiders. I can be fierce when I want to be.

Anonymous said...

I'll come to the barbecue! I want to go to England so badly.

You could just trap the spiders with your awesome hat. That would work. :D.