Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Headache

Forgive me if I cut short the usual three-volume epic tonight. I suspect I've been spending too much time lately staring at a computer screen. Either that or having music on all day at work. Probably that, actually - I've been staring at computers for roughly 16 hours a day, every day for the last ten years or so, so I should be used to it by now.

Besides, nothing's happened today. Back at work, actual work to do there seeing as it's the month end (although only a couple of hours' worth), nothing new. Although I'm watching a particularly good episode of Animaniacs that I've somehow never seen before - twelve years old, but newness is in the eye of the beholder.

3 comments:

Schecki said...

Which episode of Animaniacs was it?

Zoomy said...

Mixing and matching the characters to give "Mindy and the Brain" (one is a small child, the other's... the Brain...), Pinky and Rita (she just eats him), Katie Kaboom dating Chicken Boo and Yakko, Wakko and Slappy. Sheer genius.

Schecki said...

That sounds faboo! I've not seen that one!