Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yay!

I just won an othello tournament on VOG. It mainly involved a lot of lucky swindles and wins despite playing fairly badly, but hey.

Anyway, I've got the day off tomorrow. While playing othello and watching the Simpsons, I've been picking up all my packs of cards that fell on the floor months ago, and sorting them out. I left 20 packs in the hotel in Darmstadt because I couldn't fit everything in my bag with the trophy, but I've still got just over 40 useable packs left. Thank you Andi Bell for forcing me to take dozens more than I needed or wanted from Weinheim last year!

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll get a practice in for hour numbers, hour cards and binary. Then the plan is to do the same on Monday. This seems a bit unlikely, knowing me as I do, but that's the plan. I might also go to Nottingham and pick up those comics I couldn't get last week, along with this week's crop. Which I think includes Runaways and some other good ones, but I can't remember.

No comments: