Monday, August 19, 2019

Olympia

On the way home from the Mind Sports Olympiad Memory Championship - it's the 23rd MSO, but I'm not sure whichth MSO Memory Championship it is, because there have been some years without a memory event there, and some years when the memory event was the World Memory Championship... I think it's the third, or maybe fourth, MSO Championship in this particular format, anyway. I'll write it up in full detail as soon as I get a bit of free time, but here are a couple of lovely photos to whet your appetite:



Here we have, from left to right, my ever-awesome arbiting sidekick Nick, MSO Championship veteran and thoroughly awesome Lars, noble and awesome representative of Britain Gordon, awesome pi-memorising juggler Susanne, EXTREMELY awesome new superstar of competitive memory Andrea (who won everything), me grinning like a loon in the background, and awesome all-the-way-from-Thailand card-memorising star Preeda.

It was awesome! Did I mention how awesome it was?

1 comment:

Worud said...

Hi Ben,

please reach me via email, aldossaryworoud@gmail.com
do you train for the championship?