Friday, February 22, 2019

Look how organised I am!

No more pile of miscellaneous small change from all around the world cluttering up my cupboard! Now whenever I'm going to a foreign place I can make sure I've got a few coppers in my pocket (this is important to me, because I like to buy a can of drink and bar of chocolate as soon as I get somewhere, and don't like breaking into a big banknote like a tourist) by just grabbing the appropriate cup and pouring it into my bum-bag!

Unless I go to Russia, because it turns out I had eleven currencies and only ten plastic cups. So that 50 rouble note that Dai (I think) gave me will just have to wait. You can probably get a can of coke for 50 roubles, it's a handy thing to have in your pocket. I've never been to Russia, but that's more my fault than anyone else's - a Russian TV show wanted me there for the last couple of years, but I didn't have the time to do anything about it. But some day, I'll spend that fifty!

No comments: