Friday, April 14, 2006

Good weather this Friday

What a lovely, sunny day! It was even quite warm if you were in the direct sunlight - too hot to go around in a leather jacket, if not quite hot enough to be entirely comfortable in a T-shirt. Which was a shame, because a T-shirt and jacket was all I had with me today. Well, there was probably something on the lower half of my body too, since nobody was running away screaming, but you know what I mean.

Went round to see my grandma today, and it occurred to me that I should write something about her on this blog, as I seem to have failed to do that ever since I started the thing, and she's really a great person. Although I haven't got the time or inclination right now for a big long post. Suffice to say she's just turned 86, is one of the world's great talkers and has a lot of life experience to talk about. And a really great mind - the good parts of my brain definitely owe a lot to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perchance is she single? I'm always lookin'... :)