Friday, October 27, 2017

The world is very much my oyster

Having the next week off work with nothing specific I need to do in that time, I'm at liberty to book myself into a relatively inexpensive hotel somewhere and relax in scenic surroundings while planning various memory-related events. But where? Maybe I'll just stick a pin in a map, although since the only maps I have available are on the internet, the pin probably won't stick in the screen. And if it does, it'd only break my computer. Which is already somewhere near breaking, because the cooling fan's broken, so it's liable to explode at any...

[the blog entry is left unfinished at this point; the smouldering crater that is all that remains of Worcestershire stands as testimony to the importance of getting the fans on laptops fixed in good time.]

No comments: