Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This Morning Without Richard And Judy

I might be on This Morning again, if they want me on one of the days I've already got booked off work, to tie in with Superhuman Genius. I feel like that might be insulting to Richard and Judy, actually, seeing as they used to be on This Morning until either it dumped them or they dumped it (I don't read the gossip magazines, but I'm sure there was some kind of scandalous story behind it) and I turned them down (or at least turned down the Tony Buzan publicity person who asked me if I wanted to be on their show) last week.

Still, it'll be interesting to see whether Phil and Fern (assuming they still present This Morning) remember me.

1 comment:

SamT said...

Was Eamon Holmes and some other female who were doing it last week but I ain't seen it at all this week, and won't see it next as I am back at school!!
snot fair!!