Monday, November 13, 2006

Life is hard

I find myself in the rare situation of not having the faintest idea what to write about tonight. Nothing really new or exciting has happened in any of my favourite subjects, as far as I can recall. Am I being unreasonable in feeling hard-done-by because the universe hasn't thrown anything more spectacular than a dull day at work at me?

Never mind, I'm just working till Friday, and then I've got very nearly two weeks of freedom before I have to go back again. I think I'm going to need all that free time to write this "novel" (it really needs the quotation marks right now) that I'm grinding out slowly but surely. Not to mention I need to do some solid, lengthy memory training sessions. Just to get back into the swing of things and keep my eye in before I get distracted by December and Christmassy things...

No comments: