Monday, October 09, 2006

Ruby anniversary

Have I really written 409 blog posts, not including this one? What the heck did I write about? My mind's a blank tonight, I'll tell you.

Ah, that'll do, thanks, Jemfo! I've learned a new thing all of a sudden - it's Sukkot! Happy Sukkot! Do you wish people a happy Sukkot? It sounds like one of those festivals that's automatically happy, so maybe there's no need.

I do have a rule here about not mentioning religion in case it offends anyone, but this is a self-imposed rule, and I've broken it several times before without getting in trouble, so obviously the authorities just aren't going to do anything about it. I do sometimes get the feeling that it might be fun to be religious in some way. Atheism's all well and good, but it's rather lacking in traditional ceremonies and rituals and things you have to dress up in special outfits for. And I did have a strange dream a few months ago in which I converted to Judaism and it gave me a great sense of inner peace and fulfilment. Maybe it was a message from God. But on the other hand, I'm quite attached to my foreskin.

Naturally I do worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but then, who doesn't?

No comments: