Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's not good when...

...you can't think of a single thing to blog about apart from work. Well, I'm not going to bore you with tales of thrilling budget preparation or complaints about the purchase ledger department. What might be more interesting is that I'm going to one of the nurseries tomorrow afternoon - part of a scheme to make everyone in the company more aware of what goes on in the other parts of it. I'd rather be working, to be honest. I like children in principle, they're the best way of perpetuating the species that I know of, but when I come into close contact with actual ones, they tend to get annoying very quickly.

For some reason, though, children invariably like me. It must just be because I'm so sweet and loveable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is most definitely because you are so sweet and lovable.