Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Run away and join the circus

It occurs to me that I've spent most of my life moaning about my job and never done anything constructive about finding an alternative. I keep resolving to actually write a memory book and get it published, and then I always find something better to do with my time. Well, no more. I'm fed up of hearing myself whinging mentally about how cool it would be to really be a semi-celebrity. I'm going to really, definitely do it, and if I don't everyone reading this is entitled to make jeering comments about me at every opportunity.

None of which will save me from a day of budget meetings tomorrow, of course, but at least it will give me some kind of sense of achievement in the long run. Probably.

4 comments:

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

I feel the same way... I want to write a cookbook... so good luck with your writing!

Anonymous said...

If you write a book, I'll buy seven incase I loose six.

:).

Anonymous said...

I'll buy a copy. And just so I'll remember to buy it, I've printed a picture of you, and I've thrown one of Andi Bell's Bee'n' Bags at your face. ;o)

Anonymous said...

ahahahah, I LOVE THE BEANS.

oh. and. I meant *LOSE.

Stupid loose/lose.