Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Motion picture funnies

Having sounded all virtuous yesterday about doing useful things on my day off tomorrow, I've remembered that I need to go and see the Wallace and Gromit film, so I think I'll do that too. Or instead. We'll see how I feel. Then on Friday after work I'll go to Derby's artier cinema and see Howl's Moving Castle. And probably write about them here, it's been a while since I've done something like that, and variety is the Spice Girls, or whatever the saying is.

Got to work twenty minutes late this morning, not having seen any real reason to get out of bed, to find Suzy waiting outside and nobody else to be seen. By the time someone with a key turned up, it was 9:15. I'll have a longer lie-in in future. Sheesh, I can probably count the number of work days to go on the fingers of one hand now - I doubt I'll be in more than three days next week. So let's say it's five days to go! Probably four, since we almost certainly won't be in on the final Monday (which is officially the last day). It's kind of sad, in a way.

No comments: