Thursday, August 30, 2018

The grand tour

Okay, so it's now four memory competitions in the next four months that people want me to go to! And they're three international-standard and one world-standard, so the first three would be a really good bit of practice for the fourth!

Germany on 21-22 September, Sweden on 6-7 October, Denmark on 10-11 November and Austria on 14-16 December. That's a really nice schedule! I might just have to do it - my boss yesterday positively encouraged me to take some unpaid days off in addition to my remaining holiday days, so if they really don't want me in the office who am I to argue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of travelling, but you don't seem to mind that so it would indeed be good training for your comeback if you can otherwise manage things...
~ JB