Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Movie night

Though I've got into the habit of going to the cinema more than once a decade now, it's still really only on long plane journeys that I ever watch a film. And since the selection on Asiana planes at the moment is a bit limited once you've watched Infinity War, Ready Player One and Grease (from the 'classics' selection), I was wondering what else to do with my time on the way home last night - not nearly enough cartoons available to fill the long journey both ways. But the person in the seat in front of me was watching an intriguing-looking Korean film (with English subtitles), so I put that on myself, and it was really great! If you find yourself looking for something to watch, Korean or otherwise, check out Be With You! It's based on a Japanese original, apparently, but the Korean version is really good. I'll maybe try to watch some more of that kind of thing, next time I'm stuck on a plane for hours and hours!

No comments: