Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ones and noughts

3825 in this morning's practice session! We're getting there, gradually...

I didn't do the hour cards practice in the end, though, because of general poorliness and/or laziness. Still, I'll do it tomorrow - I'll have to, because there are 36 packs of cards laid out on my desk, and I can't do anything desk-related until I've memorised them, because I'm too lazy to put them all back in their packs and take them out again later.

Also, I think I've got pneumonia or something, or at least the flu. Sympathise with me, people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

altogether..... aaaaahhhhhh

Mike said...

Maybe you could save desk space by getting some sort of card app for your pc: 1 browser tab per pack.
This is a 2-at-a-time thing that might spark some ideas.

http://www.memorybloke.com/TwoCards.htm

Zoomy said...

No, no - memorising cards on a computer screen is very different to memorising a real, physical pack. It's important to practice pen-and-paper disciplines with pen and paper. I just have to put up with cluttering up my desk...