Thursday, February 04, 2010

Right.

Weekend - memory. Lots of it. Until I've memorised so much that I can't remember anything ever again, up to and including my own name. I've got it written down somewhere, it really wouldn't be a problem. And no watching all those cheap cartoon DVDs I bought last weekend until I'm back in World Memory Champion form.

Also, research some way to get around jetlag, because if we do end up going to China for the WMC, that time difference is really going to kill me. Ideally, I'd like to go out there a week early to get properly synchronised, but I don't think I'm going to have the holiday time or the money to do that.

1 comment:

Florian Dellé said...

I think you wont like this system but I am working on a new PVO with 2100 images. 1000 persons, 100 actions, 1000 objects. That makes 8 digits for one cluster and therefor only 5 cluster for one row. What I love about this system is that I am finally able to bring in ALL my favourite cartoons, puppets, movie stars and all other sort of characters. The downside is the old problem to diffentiate between them and the loss of possibilities for your creativity.