Monday, August 18, 2008

Tell you later

Tonight's blog was going to be a huge mega-epic account of all the weekend's goings-on, but then I got a call telling me that Grandma had had a fall coming out of the pub this afternoon (she swears she only had a cup of tea) and ended up in hospital. She's fine, just an impressive-looking black eye and lots of bruises, but I even ended up missing Superhuman Genius. I'll catch the repeat tomorrow, and I'll let you know what happened at the UK Championship too. Or you could read the Sun tomorrow, or the Derby Evening Telegraph, or whatever other newspapers pestered me for an interview, I forget.

But right now, I'm completely exhausted, and I've got to work tomorrow. Going to be a long day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah show was good, well done with breaking your own world record! I see you have developed a different method of moving the cards from hand to hand instead of dropping two to table at a time, which I guess is better so none can drop out of place like on last Mentalists show! Great shot with the knife breaking the plate, and I'm glad you got some Flash wipes for that oven.... lol

Hope your Gran's well, She's a star!

Anonymous said...

Oh and one more thing!

Your ranked World number 1 again!

Well done Buddy!

Anonymous said...

Well done on the record, but you looked kind of scary when your eyes rolled up while you were memorising. I've never noticed you do that before.

I enjoyed your parts of the show but did feel kind of uncomfortable about the other people they'd filmed - I think you were the only one who'd really had the opportunity to choose your path for yourself. But congratulations on another good tv appearance, and hope your Gran gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1570610.ece

James Kemp said...

Legend...........What more can be said?!