Friday, July 04, 2008

High-five!

Woo, two days, two interviews that both went really well! I'm sure I'll get a job offer out of one or more of them. And there's the added advantage that they're both really great jobs that I'm pretty sure I could do very well, too. So yay! If you're American, celebrate by setting off fireworks tonight in my honour. Got a complex display in the shape of the star-spangled banner? Rearrange it into a gigantic picture of my face!

Or not, if you don't want to. Anyway, it's the weekend and memory training is upon us. Let's see how much I can cram into my brain in a series of half-hour periods. Yay! I'm very excitable today for some reason. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fireworks are illegal in my state, so in your honor/honour I lit my flatulence and ate an Oreo cookie/biscuit...

Anonymous said...

So that's what all that noise and fuss was about! I'm glad to know it was for a good reason that my next door neighbors kept trying - loudly - to light my roof on fire and my normally nearly-comatose cat was teleporting from one end of the house to the other repeatedly.

- WdP